Keith began practicing law in 1982, and is admitted to practice in Colorado, the District of Columbia, the Federal District Court of Colorado, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior to that Keith worked for the United States General Accounting Office where he supervised the settlement and collection of federal civil debt claims. Today, Keith's practice is primarily focused on civil litigation, trials, appeals, ASBCA claims, construction defect, and insurance coverage issues.
Keith has several published cases including:
- Gobbo Farms & Orchards v. Poole Chem. Co., Inc., 81 F.3d 122;
- Williams v. White Mountain Const. Co., Inc., 749 P.2d 423;
- United Fire & Cas. Co. v. Armantrout, 904 P.2d 1375;
- Dupre v. Allstate Ins. Co., 62 P.3d 1024;
- Barfield v. Hall Realty, Inc., 232 P.3d 286;
- Tidwell v. Bevan Properties, Ltd., 262 P.3d 964.
Keith is a native of Grand Junction, and he enjoys traveling with his wife, spending time with family and friends, and trap shooting. Keith is an avid reader and writer and is especially interested in World History.